Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Godrevy Point

This blog will hopefully be -

-A place for me to post my artwork and write about projects/ideas
-A place to write about whatever music I'm listening to
-A place to write about whatever's on my mind
-More successful than previous LiveJournals/GreatestJournals/what have you
-An exercise in writing without feeling like I have to cater to an invisible audience, even if someone does end up reading this thing
-not too pretentious?
-Updated fairly regularly


...and I laid down at the top of the cliff

confessed my sins into the wind

and the sky lay a feather in my mouth

good lord what a beautiful day

for traveling, unraveling this heavy heart away

to forgive and forget myself

my enemies and my bruises washed away

today was the day I first said 'I belong'

here in the ghost region all alone upon the shore

on this changing line between land and sea

between a cease-fire and a war...

No comments: